Images used as background no less than 1500px width. Optimal size is 1500x1000. Some cropping may occur.
Acceptable file types: .jpg, .png, .pdf or master asset .psd, .tif, .eps, .ai
Provided marketing copy.
Provided logo and assets. No less than 600px width. Transparent .png preferred with approved color to appear on background.
Provided HEX color if using background color as well as CTA button color.
Limit text—small print is easy to miss on a mobile screen, and the ads will likely be scrolled past quickly.
- Send an excellent designed landing page or unique URL that you are tracking. If your goal is to sell a specific product, send that URL. If your goal is to collect email addresses or leads, send a conversion-optimized landing page with an email capture form.
- Refresh your creative quarterly at minimum, but monthly is optimal. Our readers are smart. They know when they’ve seen an ad before and don’t give it a second look. The money you invest will go much further and you’ll see better results if you keep things fresh.
- Ensure you have a CTA on your Digital Edition version. Tell our viewers what you want them to do.
- End cards are a must for videos. At the end of each video, place a graphic or YouTube-templated end card that gives viewers a Call To Action: visit your website, your video channel, etc.
- Poster design: The Racer X editorial team will work closely with your brand to ensure a perfect fit for that specific issue. (If we can relate it to content, we will try!)
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.