Watch AMSOIL GNCC Racing Episodes on NBC Sports Network and RacerTV.com
GNCC Racing will be returning to NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) in 2015 featuring 13 episodes of the best action throughout the season. RacerTV will produce one 30-minute GNCC Pro Bike and one 30-minute GNCC Pro ATV episode at each of the 13 rounds on the 2015 schedule. The 26 total episodes will be hosted by Jason Weigandt. The more compelling episode between the Pro Bike and Pro ATV produced at each round will appear on NBCSN in addition to being archived on RacerTV.com. The episode not selected to appear on NBCSN for that particular round will be available and archived on RacerTV.com.
2014 NBC Sports Network GNCC Episode Stats
|2014 NBCSN TV Viewership (13 Episodes on NBCSN)|
|Average Household Rating||.05|
|Average Viewers per show||49,188|
|Archived Viewership on RacerTV.com||24,078|
* 2014 NBCSN episodes combined Pro Bike and Pro ATV action together. As explained above, the 2015 NBCSN episodes will be the best 30-minute episode between Pro Bike or Pro ATV. The race not selected will be available and archived on RacerTV.com.
2014 RacerTV.com GNCC Episode Stats
|2014 RacerTV.com Highlight Viewership (26 episodes)|
|Bike and ATV Episodes||420,377|
|Bike and ATV Highlights (4 min clips)||140,377|
Watch GNCC LIVE on RacerTV.com
In addition to the NBCSN episodes, RacerTV.com will produce 32 GNCC LIVE shows for an unprecedented 80 hours of broadcast coverage!
2014 GNCC LIVE Stats
|2014 GNCC Live Viewership (32 Live Broadcasts)|
* All archived viewership as of Jan 23, 2015
2014 RacerTV.com LIVE Total Stats
In addition to the 32 GNCC LIVE episodes, RacerTV produced (5) Loretta Lynn’s, (4) Winter Olympics, (1) Ricky Carmichael Daytona Amateur Supercross and (2) ATV Pro Motocross events.
|2014 Live Viewership (44 Live Broadcasts on RacerTV.com)|
*All archived viewership as of Jan 23, 2015
2015 NBCSN Schedule (Subject to change)
|1||Sunday||5/3/2015||5:00 PM||GNCC RD 1 - FL||3/7/2015|
|2||Sunday||5/17/2015||5:00 PM||GNCC RD 2 - GA||3/14/2015|
|3||Sunday||5/24/2015||5:30 PM||GNCC RD 3 - NC||3/28/2015|
|4||Saturday||5/30/2015||2:00 PM||GNCC RD 4 - SC||4/11/2015|
|5||Saturday||6/13/2015||12:30 PM||GNCC RD 5 - IN||4/25/2015|
|6||Sunday||6/28/2015||3:30 PM||GNCC RD 6 - NY||5/9/2015|
|7||Saturday||8/1/2015||12:30 PM||GNCC RD 7 - WV||5/23/2015|
|8||Sunday||9/12/2015||4:00 PM||GNCC RD 8 - OH||6/6/2015|
|9||Sunday||11/21/2015||5:00 PM||GNCC RD 9 - WV||6/20/2015|
|10||Saturday||11/28/2015||2:00 PM||GNCC RD 10 - NY||9/19/2015|
|11||Saturday||12/6/2015||4:30 PM||GNCC RD 11 - PA||10/3/2015|
|12||Sunday||12/13/2015||4:30 PM||GNCC RD 12 - OH||10/17/2015|
|13||Sunday||12/20/2015||4:30 PM||GNCC RD 13 - IN||10/31/2015|
|14||Sunday||10/11/2015||4:00 PM||Loretta Lynn Highlight Episode 1||8/1/2015|
|15||Sunday||10/18/2015||4:00 PM||Loretta Lynn Highlight Episode 2||8/1/2015|
Engage Your Customers When They Are Most Motivated To Buy!
RacerTV.com is offering a select group of advertisers the opportunity to connect directly with off-road racing athletes and enthusiasts across the country. Contact your salesperson now to capitalize on these exciting advertising packages:
Advertising Package – Option 1
- Two :30 commercials in each of the 13 GNCC episodes that air on NBCSN. 26 commercials total. $1,153/spot.
- Two :30 commercials in the additional 13 GNCC episodes that will be available and archived on RacerTV.com. 26 commercials total.
- 3 billboards per episode*
- Banner ads on RacerTV.com
* Billboard will feature the company logo and a tagline voice-over from the show’s host (“This broadcast is brought to you by [your company]” followed by voice-over tagline). Included in billboard are AMSOIL, Rocky Mountain, and Maxxis.
Advertising Package – Option 2
- All benefits of Option 1 plus
- Five :15 commercials (130 total for $153/spot) or three :30 commercials (78 total for $256/spot) in each of the GNCC Live broadcasts on RacerTV.com. Includes both bike and ATV races (26 shows).
- One :30 commercial in all additional 2015 RacerTV.com Live broadcasts including Loretta Lynn’s, Winter Olympics, RCSX and select ATVMX events
- One NBCSN in-show feature - Choose from leaderboard, holeshot, last-lap, slow motion/replay, race segment or custom feature.
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.
For questions regarding commercial specs, contact:
All commercials must be submitted 10 full business days before the contracted start date.