AThe AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country Series presented by Maxxis (GNCC Racing), an AMA National Championship, is America’s premier off-road racing series, gathering the largest crowds of spectators and racers, the largest cash awards and contingency programs, and the most comprehensive media coverage. All events are produced by Racer Productions, Inc., a West Virginia-based motorcycle and ATV race production company.
Watch the complete 2015 AMSOIL GNCC Series LIVE on RacerTV.com!
In 2015, RacerTV.com will stream 71 hours of live GNCC pro Bike, ATV, and UTV racing coverage with 32 shows—Bikes with three-hour live coverage, ATVs with two-hour live coverage, and UTV with one-hour coverage. The action can be watched from anywhere, on any platform: connected TV, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, and more.
With a growth rate of 46% in 2014, RacerTV.com has become the go-to online destination for off-road racing fans worldwide. GNCC Racing is a lifestyle that families live every year from March through October, up and down the East Coast. Passionately calling themselves the “GNCC Racing Nation,” these families and fans are affluent and loyal to the companies that support their series, teams, and sport. We’re proud of what we do and how we do it. Join us and become part of the GNCC Racing Family on RacerTV.com.
2014 GNCC LIVE Stats
|2014 GNCC Live Viewership (32 Live Broadcasts)|
* All archived viewership as of Jan 23, 2015
2014 RacerTV.com LIVE Total Stats
In addition to the 32 GNCC LIVE episodes, RacerTV produced (5) Loretta Lynn’s, (4) Winter Olympics, (1) Ricky Carmichael Daytona Amateur Supercross and (2) ATV Pro Motocross events.
|2014 Live Viewership (44 Live Broadcasts on RacerTV.com)|
* All archived viewership as of Jan 23, 2015
Engage Your Customers When They Are Most Motivated To Buy!
RacerTV.com is offering a select group of advertisers the opportunity to connect directly with the GNCC viewing audience. Contact your salesperson now to capitalize on these exciting advertising packages:
Broadcast Title Sponsor
$15,000 (1 available)
- Five :15 commercials in each broadcast of GNCC Live Bike
- Four :15 commercials in each broadcast GNCC Live ATV
- Three :15 commercials in each broadcast GNCC Live UTV
- One in-show feature* for Bike, ATV, and UTV broadcast
- 3 billboards per show with graphic and voiceover tagline. (“This RacerTV.com live broadcast is brought to you by [your company]”). Voiceover tagline for broadcast title sponsor will be shared with AMSOIL, Rocky Mountain, and Maxxis.
- Title sponsor mentioned in all marketing and advertising associated with the broadcast, including social media
- 25% share of voice of banner units** on RacerTV.com
$7,500 (4 available)
- Three :15 commercials in each broadcast GNCC Live Bike
- Two :15 commercials in each broadcast GNCC Live ATV
- One :15 commercials in each broadcast GNCC Live UTV
- One in-show feature* for bike, ATV, and UTV broadcast
- Equal share of a 25% share of voice of banner units**
* Choose from Tech Tip, Last-Lap Sponsor, Track Description, Hey Hawk, or custom feature.
** Units include leaderboard (728x90) and half page (300x600) banner ads.
A la carte In-show Features
- Holeshot: Shown at the beginning of each race. Includes verbal announcement and bug with logo in upper right of screen. Includes bike, ATV, and UTV. ($5,000)
- Tech Tip: 15-30 second informational racing or tech tip. Played once per broadcast. Includes bike and ATV only. ($5,000)
- Last-Lap Sponsor: Shown at the end of a race. Includes verbal announcement and bug with logo in upper right of screen. Includes bike, ATV, and UTV. ($5,000)
- Track Description: Shown at the beginning of each broadcast. Hosted by Barry Hawk. Includes verbal announcement and bug with logo in upper right of screen during segment. Includes bike, ATV, and UTV. ($4,000)
- Hey Hawk: Studio segment where Barry Hawk answers fan questions. Includes verbal announcement and bug with logo in upper right of screen during segment. Includes bike and ATV only. ($4,000)
- :30 Top of Show Commercial: Shown once at the beginning of each broadcast immediately following the show intro. Includes bike, ATV, and UTV. ($3,000)
- :15 video commercial: $100 per spot ($500 minimum buy).
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.
For questions regarding commercial specs, contact:
All commercials must be submitted 10 full business days before the contracted start date.