Now fans can watch the 2015 Rocky Mountain ATV/MC AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships live!
Once again for 2015, RacerTV.com will stream select motos live from the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee. Streaming begins with live race coverage on Tuesday and continues through Saturday.
RacerTV.com will stream a minimum of one moto live from each of the 36 classes, allowing viewers to watch their favorite racer in action at least once during the week. That adds up to over 25 hours of LIVE amateur racing, real-time on-track action, exclusive interviews, and more. You can get in on the action anywhere, on any platform: connected TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone. Viewers can also be alerted via text message or email before each live broadcast.
Loretta Lynn Live 2014 fast facts:
- RacerTV had more than 359,000 visitors and nearly 545,000 page views.
- Total live viewership was up 19% over 2013.
- Total archive viewership was up 57% over 2013.
- RacerTV has 26,405 Livestream followers and growing, all of whom receive an email when broadcasts go live.
- RacerTV was a featured homepage event on Livestream
2014 Loretta Lynn MX Audience Numbers (updated through 5/17/15)
|Broadcast||Unique Live Viewers||Total Archived Unique Viewers|
Engage Your Customers When They Are Most Motivated To Buy!
RacerTV.com is offering a select group of advertisers the opportunity to connect directly with the 2015 Loretta Lynn’s viewing audience.
Contact your salesperson now to capitalize on these exciting advertising packages:
Broadcast Title Sponsor
$12,500 (1 available)
- 15-second commercial in all commercial blocks per day (minimum 5 per day)
- One in-show feature*
- 3 billboards per show**
- Title sponsor mentioned in all marketing and advertising associated with the broadcast, including social media
- 45% share of voice of both banner units*** on RacerTV.com
*Choose from holeshot, last-lap, leader board, or podium interview.
**Billboard will feature the company logo and a tagline voice-over from the show’s host (“This RacerTV.com live broadcast is brought to you by [your company]” followed by voice over tagline).
$7,500 (4 available)
- 15-second commercial in all but two of the commercial blocks per day (minimum 3 per day)
- 3 billboards per show (graphic**)
- Equal share of a 35% share of voice of both banner units*** on RacerTV.com reserved for Associate sponsors
**Billboard will feature the company logo and a tag-line voice-over from the show’s host (“This RacerTV.com live broadcast is brought to you by [title sponsor, followed by title sponsor VO tagline]. Also brought to you by [associate sponsor, graphic only].” NO voice-over tagline
***Units include leaderboard (728X90), half page (300X600), and mobile (320x50) banner ads.
A la carte In-show Features:
- Holeshot Sponsor: Shown at the beginning of each race and announced live. Once per race. ($5,000)
- Tech Tip: 15-30 second informational racing tip. At least 3 per day. ($4,000)
- Race Replay/Helmet Cam: At least three per day incorporating sponsor logo. ($4,000)
- Last-Lap Sponsor: Shown at the end of each race and announced live. Once per race. ($3,500)
- Top Ten Leader Board: Shown at the end of featured races and announced live. Once per race. ($3,000)
- Podium Interview: Sponsor Shown at the end of a race. Featured motos only. At least 3 per day. ($3,000)
- 15-second video commercial: $100 per spot. ($500 minimum buy)
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.
For questions regarding commercial specs, contact:
All commercials must be submitted 10 full business days before the contracted start date.