Watch the 44th running of the 2015 Thor Winter Olympics live on RacerTV.com!
RacerTV.com will stream both Supercross and Motocross main events live from Gatorback Cycle Park in Gainesville, Florida, allowing viewers to watch their favorite amateur riders compete for four days over Thanksgiving week. We'll have up to 20 hours of LIVE amateur racing, exclusive interviews, and more. You can get in on the action anywhere, on any platform: connected TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone. Viewers can also be alerted via text message or email before each live broadcast.
Winter Olympics Live 2014 fast facts:
- Total Live viewership: 64,629
- Total viewership: 88,002 (includes live plus archived views through 1/22/15)
- RacerTV has 30,953 Livestream followers and growing, all of whom receive an email when broadcasts go live.
- RacerTV was a featured homepage event on Livestream.
- All live broadcasts are promoted on the RacerXOnline.com homepage.
2014 Winter Olympics Audience Numbers (updated through 1/22/15)
|Broadcast||Unique Live Viewers||Total Archived Unique Viewers|
Engage Your Customers When They Are Most Motivated To Buy!
RacerTV.com is offering a select group of advertisers the opportunity to connect directly with the Thor Winter Olympics viewing audience. Contact your salesperson now to capitalize on this opportunity.
Broadcast Title Sponsor
- 15-second commercial in all commercial blocks per day (minimum 5 per day)
- One in-show feature*
- 3 billboards per show**
- Title sponsor mentioned in all marketing and advertising associated with the broadcast, including social media
- 45% share of voice of both banner units*** on RacerTV.com
* Choose from holeshot, last-lap, leader board, or podium interview
** Billboard will feature the company logo and a tagline voice-over from the show’s host (“This RacerTV.com live broadcast is brought to you by [your company]” followed by voice-over tagline).
$5,000 (4 available)
- 15-second commercial in all but two of the commercial blocks per day (minimum 3 per day)
- 3 billboards per show (graphic**)
- Equal share of a 35% share of voice of both banner units*** on RacerTV.com reserved for Associate sponsors
** Billboard will feature the company logo and a tag-line voice-over from the show’s host (“This RacerTV.com live broadcast is brought to you by [title sponsor, followed by title sponsor VO tagline]. Also brought to you by [associate sponsor, graphic only].” NO voice-over tagline.
*** Units include leader board (728x90) and half page (300x600) banner ads.
A la carte In-show Features:
- Holeshot Sponsor: Shown at the beginning of each race and announced live. Once per race. ($4,000)
- Tech Tip: 15-30 second informational racing tip. At least 3 per day. ($4,000)
- Race Replay/Helmet Cam: At least three per day incorporating sponsor logo. ($3,500)
- Last-Lap Sponsor: Shown at the end of each race and announced live. Once per race. ($2,500)
- Top Ten Leader Board: Shown at the end of the race and announced live. Once per race. ($2,000)
- Podium Interview: Sponsor shown at the end of a race and announced live. Featured motos only. At least 3 per day. ($2,000)
- 15-second video commercial: $50 per spot ($250 minimum buy).
- Create your own. Prices vary. Talk to your sales rep!
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.
For questions regarding commercial specs, contact:
All commercials must be submitted 10 full business days before the contracted start date.