The Racer X Amateur Film Festival offers the world’s aspiring amateur motocross videographers a chance to garner exposure. Participants submit short films in hopes becoming one of eight semifinalists whose work will be showcased for the global motocross community. Your involvement will give your brand exposure through Racer X’s various media and social outlets and will help you establish relationships with tomorrow’s professional filmmakers. (Past participants Dayton Daft, Dillon Gwaltney, and Danny Stuart, for example, have worked with Motosport and Feld Entertainment.)
See below for a list detailing the benefits of sponsorship. For more information, please contact one of our sales associates listed at the bottom of this page.
$2,000 plus prize packs for the four finalists (3 available)
- Your logo at the beginning of every film submission
- Your logo prominently displayed at FilmFestival.RacerXOnline.com
- Your logo in a Racer X Illustrated print piece announcing the contest
- Your logo in a Racer X Illustrated print piece announcing contest finalists and winner
- Mention as a sponsor in all Racer X Online editorial pieces involving the contest
- Social media mentions on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- 33% SOV on Film Festival Half Page banner ad
- 200,000 banner impressions on Racer X Online
Sizes and Specifications
728 x 90 pixels
40 KB max
Half Page Banner
300 x 600 pixels
40 KB max
300 x 100 pixels
35 KB max
320 x 50 pixels
35 KB max
Acceptable File Formats
.jpg, .gif, HTML5, and a variety of rich media vendors and formats
Looping and Animation
Banner ads on Racer X Online are programmed and placed to be seen, so it’s not necessary to get overly flashy with your banner ads, particularly on half page units. If you do use video or a lot of movement, we highly suggest limiting it to one or two loops max, then stopping on a static call-to-action. Keep in mind that our half page units sometimes stay on a user’s screen for up to 15 minutes.
Above images to be viewed as an example only. Please consult your ad rep about which placements you will be receiving.
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.