A unique way to supplement your traditional banner campaign is through an email newsletter blast to our 16,000-plus opt-in subscribers. With a custom design, advertisers have ample room to spread a call-to-action message that reaches our most active and engaged audience.
Rates for newsletter blasts start at $500, and you can choose the date and time of the posting. We reserve one post per week for advertisers. All we need from you is the HTML, subject line, and any preheader text you’d like to use.
Sizes and Specifications
- Link tracking is automatic for URLs, except for image maps and mailto links in custom HTML emails. Image maps can be added to a Custom Code email, but the links can't be tracked.
- <Greeting/> is the only contact detail tag that can be inserted into a custom HTML email.
- External style sheets aren't supported. Styles can be added to the code at the top of the template by adding inline styles.
- HTML is more forgiving that XHTML.
- HTML5 isn't supported.
- Some style attributes can cause problems with the positioning of elements, including the following:
- z-index: 2;
- Non-standard HTML tags generated by proprietary software, like Microsoft Publisher or Frontpage, won't display correctly in many browsers and email clients:
- <b: Xl>
- Images should be hosted on an external server.
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.
For more information, contact:
(304) 284-0080, ext. 108