The clickable background ads on Racer X Online typically generate 3,446 click-throughs per week on average. This is the most valuable online advertising real estate in motocross. If you’re looking for immediate results, here’s where you’ll get them.
Site skins start at $2,500 weekly.
Size and Specifications
450 x 775 pixels (2 files)
.jpg, .gif, HTML5, and a variety of rich media vendors and formats
50 KB max each
Our site skins are different from most background ads and are clickable! The size for each unit is 450 x 775, but all important content must be contained within the inner 130 pixels (smaller screens will cut off the outside margins). See below for examples and design template.
Click to download our site skin template.
How to Use Our Template
This template makes building Racer X Online site skins as simple as possible. Instructions are also contained on the .psd template.
- Place your background images in the “Background Images” folder. You can place color, texture, or images here.
- Select one background color from the “Background Color” folder (options #1-5).
- Select the same color option you chose for the background in Step #2 from the “Background Fade” folder (options #1-5). This will make your image appear to fade into the background. Do not alter this mask. You will notice the correct look of this fade on the next page (SCREEN SIZE: 1900 X 800 image).
- Place your foreground text and other content in the “Foreground” folder. Content in this folder must not enter the area between the center guides (indicated with arrows above). Do not alter the folder mask. Do not extend any foreground images in this folder beyond the bottom or sides of this document. You may extend foreground images beyond the top. NOTE: Please make sure all important text is contained within the inner 130 pixels of each side (you will notice guides to help with this).
- Do not hide, remove, or alter the “Site / Shadows” folder.
- Hide the “Hide this before saving” folder.
- Please optimize the files as much as possible prior to saving. Use the “Save for Web and Devices” function under the file menu to save. We have already set up the files to ensure you create the correctly sized site-skin files. You do not need to crop and save each side separately.
For material or deadline questions, contact:
All creative must be submitted 5 full business days before the contracted start date.